Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

#110 Game! Bunko!

Tonight was my second Bunko Night here in Cleveland. Still makes me miss my bunko crew back in Newton County! But I'm enjoying it. Its a really big group, and there were several new people from last time. Next month I'm hosting, and I'm already thinking about what needs to be done to the house, and what food I'll be serving and where I'm going to put Parker!

I won a prize tonight-- for the least amount of games won. So, yes, its a prize for being the biggest loser. But, its still a prize, so I'm not complaining! Here is what I won:


The bracelets. The hand I already had.

1 comment:

kjgatlin said...

So funny, Jess!
You should have an auction for a place Parker can visit that night. He gets to stay with the Highest Bidder, and you get Richer!!