Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

# 99 Parkers got a brand new bag...

Yesterday I took Parker to to The Delta Dog to get a haircut and bath. I personally think she's the sweetest girl and always smells good, but here recently, her stinkiness has even been too much for me! I found this place on the internet and they had really good reviews. The owner is Barbara van Riesen and she's super nice. The business is out of her house and she has a super nice house with horses in the back and a large fenced in area for the dogs to play. When I picked her up, Parker was happy to see me and she looked so cute! Barbara said she was a really good girl! I'm so proud of her! Here is a picture of her- she has on her regular collar, and they put on an Easter neckerchief and yellow ribbons in her hair. Personally, I think she's a bit over-accessorized- didn't Coco Chanel say to look in the mirror and take OFF one accessory? Parker doesn't adhere to that idea! But isn't she so cute??!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

4 comments:

kjgatlin said...

She's adorable and all dressed up for the Easter parade--now go get yourself ONE new item for Easter and put it with something you already have and surprise everyone with your NEW outfit and creativity!
Happy Easter, Niece.

Betsy said...

My niece is GORGEOUS! Just like her aunt!! Can't wait to see her..and you Friday night!!!!!

Nicholas said...

She kinda looks a bit hood rat. A little too much going on for my liking. Sorry to yell...her outfit is just so loud.

DebCarr said...

LOL..."hood rat", Nicholas!!!! I can't wait to have all my babies home this weekend...including Parker Priss and Peter!