Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

# 111 No post today...

I've not really been posting daily, but I'm trying to keep up with my original promise of posting each day. Unfortunately for everyone, today I won't be posting. Why? Because, instead of blogging about my fun weekend in Memphis with my Laurel Junior Auxiliary girls (pictures and stories to come!), I've spent the entire night looking for some shoes on-line. Not just any shoes, but these shoes:


This is my new favorite website-- What I Wore-- its written by a girl, Jessica Quirk (fabulous name!) and all the clothes she's worn daily. I found this blog last week and looked at several pages, but tonight I went through the entire 65 pages she has posted, and am inspired to come up with some cute outfits. Now, don't worry readers, I'm not planning on taking pictures of the clothes I wear each day, nor do I plan on dressing Parker up each day and taking pictures of her (though that would be fun!). But I'm going to try to at least make some sort of effort into dressing cute, and, as my mom says, "taking some pride in my appearance". However, I do believe it will be super hard to be happy until I find those shoes in the above picture. Perfect color-- goes with everything. Perfect heel height. Perfect shoes. According to the website, they are last season Coach. And they are nowhere to be found. Not on ebay. Not on Coach or any other website. And I've found no similar shoes. I'm devastated.

I've literally spent the last three hours either on her website or looking for those shoes. So that's why you guys don't get a post today!

P.S. Do you like the way I actually gave you a post without you knowing it! I'm so clever!!!

1 comment:

DebCarr said...

Jess, those shoes, while being the perfect color, are UGLY! Stop wasting your time looking for them! I want to hear about your Junior Auxiliary Weekend! And, consequently, how Awesome I AM!!