Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

# 108 Meet the enemy...

Readers, its my pride and joy to make you laugh, make you cry, make you not be so bored at work, when you check out my blog each day. I think of funny things to blog about all the time and it makes me happy when I receive comments either in person or via the blog!

As all good and up-to-date readers know, I've lost my camera. About a month ago. Still cannot find it. I bought another camera, which isn't nearly as nice, over the weekend. But I left the camera cord at home in my hurry to get back to my calm home before my sanity was gone! So I asked my usually sweet momma to mail it to me. Well readers, as of earlier today, it still wasn't mailed. So, if you want a blog filled with pictures of the exciting happenings of Park and Jess, then you need to focus your attention on this lady:


Don't let her sweet smile and gentle grace fool you. She's dangerous. She will accuse you of stealing her stuff. She will think you are lying when you say you are sick. She will spend 10 minutes trying to ask you to "go into the, uh, uh, the uh, room, and look right beside, uh, the uh, thing, right beside the uh, uh, the um table, and bring me, the uh, bring it to me in here, bring me the uh, uh, um, the thing." She will make daring trips to Wal-Mart at midnight to "beat the crowd". She does all these things and more. And now, she refuses to send me my camera cord, so that I can please you, my beloved readers. Stand up for your rights, and tell her how you feel.

5 comments:

DebCarr said...

Let me say in my defense that it is NOT my fault that you left the camera cord. No one hid it from you...it was your own negligence. None of the blame for this situation should be on me...I was deathly ill on Monday--not that you cared--and I could NOT mail the stupid thing to you. I UPS, overnighted yesterday (Tuesday) as soon as I could, and you will have it today! I believe you owe me a PUBLIC APOLOGY!
And, you HAVE stolen quite a few of my possessions--mostly quite valuable. The only reason I think you are lying when you say you are sick is because you usually are lying!!
I just call it like I see it, Jess. And, I will never again ask you to go to another room and get anything for me!
your mamma....

Betsy said...

AHAHHHHAHHAHA Jess she really does say go get the uh uh uhuh. ITS SOOO ANOYING! Jess you do lie about being sick a lot...you got that from your Aunt Ju! Mom accuses me of taking the most random things...like ugly bracelets and thing I would never want or wear!

Unknown said...

I just love this family.

Jessica said...

DebCarr-- bit dog always howls. However, I will apologize since today I received the camera cord in the mail. I do thank you for sending it to me. But I don't take back the other things I said.

Rebekah- we love you! We are a bit crazy, but we mean well!!

kjgatlin said...

This family is TOOOOOO funny! The ONLY reason people think I'm randomly normal is because I've lived a distance away and haven't been corrupted. But I recognized the truth written In the lines and Between the lines!!!
And, by the way, I talked last night to the Enemy. She at least said some kind things about you!
Hang in there, Girl. You're making headway. Love you LOTS.....