Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

# 102 Mission Accomplished...

Readers-- we did it! You did it! We hit 5000 already! Thats three days earlier than my original goal of Easter. You should be so proud of yourselves! I'm so proud of you! If you were here with me now, I'd give you a hug and a kiss and take you out for lunch! Thank goodness you aren't here though-- I'm financially embarassed!

Despite my empty pocketbook, I am super proud to have written a blog that people cared enough about to read 5000 times. I mean, I realize that its not been read by 5000 different people or whatever, and I've been blogging for a while, so dividing it out isn't really that many, but still- I'm excited! I'm even more excited because today alone we've had 60 views! Thats the most ever, I believe! I guess my sitting here viewing the page over and over again for the last 4 hours has really paid off! Just kidding!!

I hope that all my dear readers have a great day. Except my loser readers who haven't read the blog yet today. I hope their day is only okay until they click over here! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

DebCarr said...

You're a funny girl, Jess!!
Can't wait to see you Saturday. Tell Penny hello for me! Be careful.