Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

# 104 The butler did it...

A new week, a new mystery.

This morning, I woke up, tried slowly to get up out of bed without disturbing the sweet puppy dog laying on top of my arm and neck, and walked into the kitchen. I look out the window and I see something strange. I head outside to investigate:


Someone has taken the "For Sale" sign from the house next door and placed it in my yard. Right behind my car. This happened sometime between 10:00 p.m. and 6:15 a.m. I don't really know what to think. Is this some type of message to me and Parker-- like, we better move out of the neighborhood?! I mean, even if the sign blew over into someone else's yard (doubtful since it wasn't rainy last night), and they tried to place it back in its original place, they wouldn't put it behind my car where it obviously does NOT belong.

Or is it my secret admirer changing tactics? He obviously reads my blog and realized I was on to him with the whole mail thing, so he is trying to get my attention some other way!

Any other ideas, dear readers?

No comments: