Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

# 105 We survived...

I survived my first trip back to Laurel since I've officially moved and I also survived Easter with the family! Parker and I are safely back in Cleveland and we are enjoying my day off (Confederate Memorial Day!). It was a really great weekend-- Betsy's boyfriend, Peter, came home to visit and we all had a pretty good time, I do believe!

The good news? I bought another camera since it seems that I will never find my old camera again. Its not nearly as nice or as cute as my old camera, but it will do for now. I got really tired of not being able to take pictures of stuff for my blog!

The bad news? I left the camera cord at home. So still no pictures for a few days till Mom can mail it to me!

Now, Parker and I have had a busy day of reading our favorite gossip blogs (me), napping (both), snoring (Parker), cleaning (me), reading (me), going to the bathroom in other people's yards (both), and making some work-related phone calls (me). So we are going to take a break-- we are snuggled up on the couch and are about to watch Harry Potter!

No comments: