Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

# 124 Boo! Parker Who?

I'm sure this might come as a surprise to those of you who know me, but I love my Parker. I know I don't talk about it much and most people who spend time with me probably don't even know how much I adore Parker. I mean, I rarely talk about her, you know. And she's rarely mentioned on this blog-- she prefers to keep her internet presence to a minimum, like my friend Adam. But I do have a dog and I do adore her and think she's adorably cute, even if I only mention it, say 143 times per day.

But today, I'll admit, my love for Parker has been a bit displaced.

Today, I met Boo. Boo is, the self-described, "cutest dog in the world." I pretty much concur. Even Parker took one look at the computer screen and ignored the cookie I tried to give her and walked away. She knows.

I worked in Indianola today and, after court, Ann Marie and I were fairly brain-dead (although, to be fair, she had a reason since she actually worked. It doesn't really take much effort for me to sit there and watch. Regardless, I was a bit brain-dead!) and when she saw these pictures on facebook, we spent quite a while giggling over how ridiculously cute this dog is. Apparently, Boo has been on Oprah and has written a book. I can't even get Parker to straighten up the pillows on the couch before I get home everyday.

Look at these pictures and tell me this isn't so outrageously adorable. I mean, really. Its disgustingly cute.




Parker made me put this one in there. But she's pretty darn cute, too, right?






2 comments:

DebCarr said...

What kind of dog is this, Jess? She doesn't look real....

Unknown said...

Parker is much cuter, by far! No doubt about it. Don't put that other ugly dog in there again!!! Your faithful readers will mutiny!