Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

# 113 The Shopping News

Last week, I was off on Monday for Confederate Memorial Day. I took the chance to visit Joyce's Juntiques in Cleveland.


I'd driven by several times and my Aunt and Lori and I had attempted to go there on a Saturday, but they are only open during the week. As my new friend Rebecca said, "Joyce apparently hates working people." I was super excited to finally get to go and I had a great time. Joyce has some great stuff. If only I had lots of money!

This guy greets you when you walk in the door!


I NEED this mirror.


I love this bookend.


It reminds me of my favorite muppet:


FYI: This is my second favorite muppet:


I really like this large tile picture. I think it would look cool in my house.


While there was a lot of cool stuff, there was some kooky stuff. This little gal creeped me out though. I do NOT like her.

No comments: