Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

# 133 Trying out some new things...

So on this Memorial Day Weekend, I'm taking a break from watching tv and snuggling with Parker to try some new things on this blog. I've spent all morning researching html and template design and toolbar and wordpress and loading and other words that mean absolutely nothing to me. I'm lost. Entirely lost. I really want to make this blog super cute and super impressive to all you readers, but all I've managed to actually do is lose my previous background and be unable to upload a new background. Where is that Blogging for Dummies Book? No, seriously, I borrowed one from my friend Molly, and, unfortunately, never returned it. And I don't know where it is now. Ok, I've now actually spent about 3 hours total today trying to get this stupid blog back the way it was so I could fix the problems I caused and it took forever. But I finally did it, but in doing so, I've pretty much wasted the entire day and now I'm tired of looking at this computer. So, loyal readers, you will have to wait till tomorrow for updates about my exciting life. But you can enjoy my new background that I (finally) figured out how to do! Love you all!

1 comment:

kjgatlin said...

Your lovely background reminds me of the Kutztown Festival, a German festival that is held here in Kutztown, PA, in late June-early July. So much to see and do, but to be honest, I go more for the food than any other reason.