Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

# 117 Gotta cut Footloose...

Last weekend, while in Memphis for the National Association of Junior Auxiliaries, my girls from LJA and I went to Beale Street and had a great time dancing in some random club. We danced for several hours and I've paid for it all week with the pain in my knees (getting old!). We heard one of the best dance songs ever. Apple Bottom Jeans. I'm pretty sure no one else knew what I was doing, but I attempted to emulate my idol during this song. I love this kid, it makes me happy to watch him dance, and wish I could dance half as beautifully as he can:



Alas, I never will. But its good to have hopes and aspirations.

4 comments:

E.C. said...

Beautiful. I'm pretty sure that's a 20-year old black guy caught in the body of a 5-year old ginger. The poor sister wasn't quite as blessed by the gene pool. Excellent find, Jess. :)

Jessica said...

Elizabeth, I totally agree. She's obviously going to have a lot to talk about in therapy when she's older. I LOVE this video- my cousin and I watch it all the time, and it never fails to amaze!

kjgatlin said...

I've never seen this video, and I'm laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes. I can't wait to get home and have Bob watch it with me.
I just hope they show this video at this guy's wedding!!

Jessica said...

Aunt Jane, isn't it amazing? We love it! When he points to his eyes and wiggles his fingers, I nearly die from happiness. I'm sure this kids wedding will be lots of fun!