Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

# 62 Rummage Sale blues...

So this is my view from the swing on the porch at 6 am. I've been up for a while and have set out tables, put up signs and am now trying to decide what to do next. Its raining. Not hard, but hard enough that whatever I will put out in the driveway on the tables will get wet- quick. Not really sure what to do at this point! Regardless, its going to be ok because whatever doesn't get sold goes straight to the Salvation Army! But this picture is less than half the stuff I plan on getting rid of! Lots of stuff! You shouldn't be surprised!

Sorry for the sporadic blogging- no internet plus spending the last two days packing and throwing out has messed me up! Better luck next week! Come visit me today- I've got some good bargains. At this point, I'd be willing to pay someone to take stuff off my hands!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: