Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

# 72 A sad goodbye...

Thursday night I had dinner with a couple of my friends from Laurel Junior Auxiliary at Mi Casita-- it was a goodbye dinner! I'm going to miss them so incredibly much! There were a couple other people there but these are all the pictures I was able to take!


Me with Lisa Bergin and Jill Myers, two of the girls in my class-- they are two of the nicest people you will ever meet and I'm truly lucky to have met them-- I hope we can stay in touch (and they've promised to sneak me into the Gala next year!)


With Allison Travis-- my dear friend! I love Allison-- we've been to Disney and the beach together, worked at church and through JA and the Museum together, cried, laughed, and made it through some tough times. I love this girl!


I'm going to miss LJA-- its been such a good organization to be a part of. I've been able to really help some people in our community through Project Destination, Salvation Army, and Very Special Arts Festival. My mom was in Junior Auxiliary and she worked really hard as a member, and she also gained a lot of useful skills-- fundraising, writing, publicity, and other social skills. I am glad to be part of an organization that she was a part of-- I do hate that I won't be able to continue being a LJA member when I move! But I know God has other things for me!!

No comments: