Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

# 74 I'm breaking all my goals...

On Wednesday, February 16, 2011, I hit a huge milestone-- 3000 viewers! I was so very excited and super proud of myself and this blog and my avid readers-- it really really makes me happy to have someone tell me that they read and enjoyed my blog! I won't even mention the losers in my life who don't read my blog and how that makes me feel inside-- that's something more for my therapist, you know (Ahem, I'm not naming names but rhymes with Pant Su).

And today, I check my blog and I see that we are only about 50 views from the Big 4000!! So, readers, let's hit this today! Read my blog, then click to another website (perhaps Amazon.com to see my wishlist for my birthday? Or ebay to look for those dang Anthropologie plates from a previous blog? Or to Delta.com to book a flight to come visit me in the Delta?) and then come back to my blog so I will have even more views! I'm so proud of you, dear readers!

My goal is to get this blog to hit the big time. Well at least, the local bigtime! When Penny and Emilee and I went hit the town in New Orleans back at Christmas time, we ran into some interesting characters-- a large group of people dressed in obnoxious Christmas outfits-- there was Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation and several elves and ugly Santas, etc. One particular guy was a total showboat and I enticed him to take a picture with Em and Penny by telling him it was for a "Travel blog" that gets over 3000 hits a day! And I was doing a piece on New Orleans. He obviously believed me as he let me take the picture! Or else he was just drunk!


So, let's not prove me a liar to this idiot Christmas elf, ok? Tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell your dentist and let's get lots of readers! I'm just kidding! I don't care if this Christmas elf thinks I'm a moron-- I just want people to enjoy this blog and if that's one person, that's all that matters!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Me and my salad had such a fun night!!

Nicholas said...

I definitely see what you did there. Delta Airlines to see you in the Delta. Well played.

DebCarr said...

that is pretty clever, Nicholas!!! haha