Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

# 67 I want it, I need it, I have to have it...

In direct response to my excellent rummage sale showing this weekend, I've spent the last couple days thinking of exactly how I want my new house to look-- if I had tons of money and tons of time! I love thinking about decorating and I love reading magazines about design- its my hobby. Unfortunately, I won't be able to afford any or even some of these new things, but I can keep dreaming...

anthropologie nammoura dessert plates--

I am devastated about these-- I just saw them in a magazine from December and now that I finally have enough money to buy, I see that they are all sold out. No where to be found.


If there is anyone who has access to an Anthropologie and would be willing to go buy these for me, I would be forever grateful. I promise to pay you back, or, if you are especially nice, you can give them to me as a birthday present! Or housewarming! I REALLY want these plates! So pretty!

A green couch-- I think this will look fabulous in my new living room. I'm going to be using a chair I found on the side of the road and recovered in a taupe-green-purple-pink flowered pattern in the living room and this couch will look fabulous. I plan on taking the old pink sleeper sofa that's been with me most my life but I'd love to have it recovered some day and a green would be perfect!!


White Square Shelving-- for the dining room area- which I'm actually going to be using as an office


All my books and pictures will look fabulous on this shelf! Ikea, here I come....

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I will try to go to Anthropologie before I come home!! For now use those white shelves in your closet in Newton! They will be cute with books and picture frames! See you March 20!!!!!!!!