Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

# 159 Its not goodbye, its see you later....

This is Nicholas and his friend Justin earlier this evening. That's a look of terror on Parkers face. We met this evening in Glucksdadt to exchange Parker for a few days- giving Parker a chance to see the grandparents and my wallet a chance to breathe without paying for her to be boarded. I'm headed to Pickwick Lake for the weekend with some friends!

It wasn't easy to leave her, especially with those two. It took them 15 minutes to move everything to the back of the car so Parker wouldn't "get anything dirty". Can't wait for those two to have kids. Though, preferably not together. Unless they move to New York, of course.

I sent her food, her pink polka dot pillow, her toys and her July 4th sundress. I miss her already! Going to be a long weekend without her!

But thanks to Justin and blog critic Nick for meeting me. Even if they chose to eat at Five Guys. Yuck.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

DebCarr said...

Parker made it home just fine and is having a good time. The boys took really good care of her!! She hasn't even mentioned you!! So go on and have a good time this weekend.
love you, MOM

kjgatlin said...

I want to see Parker in her July 4th dress. Make a picture and post it. Have fun this weekend! Love ya!