Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

# 145 I absolutely...

Love my new nail polish! It doesn't have a cutesy name but its my new favorite color. I love being able to wear weird colored nail polish at this job- as long as I wear closed toe shoes to court, no one cares! Probably no one would care even at court, but I'm trying to retain some of my dignity! Love this color! All my readers should go get it! Even the guys. Especially the guys.

And soon, ignoring the voice of my disapproving mother, I WILL be painting my nails this color! I'm wild like that, you know.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment:

kjgatlin said...

Enjoy now, because one day you will be MORE conservative than your mother or anyone else you know. That's because you will be trying every possible tactic to keep your kids from "experimenting" with anything!!