Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

# 151 Germs, Germs, the Invisible Dog...

Friday morning I headed out to the world's most boring CLE ever. Surprisingly, that's not how they titled it nor was that description in the marketing pamphlet. But it should have been. The only redeeming quality was that it was free. Or close to it.

Luckily my law school friend Rebecca Henley was there, although she was polite enough to attempt to take notes while I had to struggle to keep my eyes from rolling back into my head. She was also smart enough to print out some sodoku puzzles and share them with me so instead of dreaming of things worse than this CLE (being Paris Hilton's BFF, cutting my grass with nail clippers, listening to a Justin Beiber CD, being forced to ring a cowbell and cheer for the dawgs, eating mayonnaise out of the jar), I was able to focus on how incredibly awful I was at sodoku. Much better!

During our break, Rebecca and I went over to her house where I met the world's smallest little dog, Bella. Rebecca is dog sitting Bella and her stories about the tiny dog are hilarious. That's Rebecca's size 6 shoe there to give you an idea.




And here is Bella with her "friend". Bella's friend is a teddy bear who let's Bella "have her way" with him. A lot. Its kinda hilarious. You'd think Bella would be a bit more of a lady and at least buy the guy dinner or something, but...



(Blogger's Side Note: The title of this Blog is "Germs, Germs, the Invisible Dog". Does anyone recall this song? The lyrics go something like "I hide him in my pocket where no one else can see... Germs, Germs, the Invisible Dog". Anyone? Bueller? I learned this song at church choir many years ago and this is all I can remember of it and no one else remembers it but me. Did I make Germs up? Does anyone remember Germs? I mean, I know you can't see him, since he's invisible and all, but do you remember the song?)

No comments: