Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

# 142 Want It, Need It, Have to Have It...

Here are some things that I'm digging right now:

Want It:

A zebra rug, just like this, for my office. They cost a whole heck of a lot, so this is a "want". For the prices I'm finding, I could plan a trip to the Sahara and kill one of these suckers myself. Are there zebras in the Sahara? Where is the Sahara? I'm smart like that.


Need It:

I've not been to the grocery store in way too long and I've been out of diet cokes for ever longer. For me, that's not a good thing. Its why I yawn all the time. I've cut it back to one a day (two on the weekends-- I like to blow it out a bit on the weekends!) but I'm desperately in need of a 6 pack. Of DC, that is!


Have to Have It:

This is a possibility-- its only $89, but its currently out of stock. I love yellow and I love the chain strap on here. I think its a super cute purse that would help me make it through the summer looking fashionably cool! As soon as its in stock (and as soon as I get another paycheck), this baby is mine!


What do all my readers want? Need? Have to Have?

No comments: