Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

# 140 Apologies to all..

Well readers, I've failed you. Yet again. I promise lots of pictures of the Monkees concert and my trip to Atlanta over the weekend and yet this is the first time I've blogged since Thursday night. So let me explain. No, that will take too long. Let me sum up.

(Can anyone identify the previous three sentence quote? From a movie? If you can, I will give you blogging rights for an entire day. You can blog about anything-- your exciting life, how great of a blogger I am, how you will never live up to me as a blogger, how cute Parker is, your favorite movie quotes, etc.)

Immediately after posting my Chilling at the Cabot Inn, my computer started acting crazy. It kept saying there was a virus and updated virus protection was needed (for a fee of course!), and I panicked. I tried to get it all fixed but I couldn't get anything to work properly and the more I worked on it, the more I panicked. Bad cycle. So, I shut the thing off, and prayed that it was merely the internet connection at the hotel which was allowing some spam or something through. I decided not to mess with the computer over the weekend since I would be in another hotel and not at home. I was super worried all weekend-- I certainly don't have the money to buy a new computer (although I'd about talked myself into an Apple!).

Anyway, today was a crazy busy day at work and I come home- worried about my computer, worried it will still be messed up, or worse, I will lose everything on here. But...

I just turned it on, and as you can probably guess from my blogging, its all good. At least for now. My next step will be to get some serious anti-virus stuff and backup drives. If I lose this computer, I have no way to blog, and we all don't want that, right!!?? Another answered prayer!

No comments: