Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

# 12 Dance your cares away...

Worrys for another day. Let the music play. Down at Fraggle Rock.

This is my new theme song. Today was, professionally at least, rough. So tonights post is short and sweet (and via my phone since its too cold to go outside and get my computer. Plus I've already taken a tylenol pm!).

Three things I'm thankful for today:

1. A funny email from a dear friend that literally made me laugh out loud, as they always do!

2. A good night at church- we cooked tuna melts (the Laboene tribe are fishermen and they catch tuna and our missionary, Cal, is working with them!) and groundnut soup (which is peanut butter and milk over rice- a staple there! Sounds nasty but not that bad!). Everyone had a good time and I got a lot of good feedback from the kids and adults that I did a good job! I love teaching those kids but sometimes, my ideas fall short, especially when the boys and girls groups are together- the boys tend to be much harder to control and keep focused. So its nice to have a really good night when all cylinders are firing.

3. Fraggle Rock- I caught a couple episodes this morning when I couldn't sleep and I was reminded how much I love that show! I wish I was a fraggle! Or at least a Doozer.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment:

Ju said...

I just read your entire blog and I am so hungry. Does it have this effect on everyone? I am now wondering how I can get that 45 minutes of my life back! What is so special about Emilee? Why don't you talk more about your wonderful Aunt Ju? I know most people, if they have half a brain, would love to hear more about her! Just sayin'...