Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

# 25 I'm the King of the World...

I've not had much access to a computer the last couple days and have been relegated to blogging via my phone so my posts have been a bit lacking. I can say that, but if any of you complain, I'm cutting you off. Regardless, I was proud of myself for figuring out how to attach a photograph (in this case, of my mom's hand and the little Cracker Barrel game) via email for my post. I'm really getting the hang of this blogging thing. My next goal is to figure out how to embed a video. And I've found just the video to do it.

I'm super proud of myself for doing this, if it works, although to be honest, I shouldn't be that proud-- 3 year olds have better computer skills than me and all I really did was cut and paste from another website where it said "Embed" and even I can read, you know. Despite my intelligence, I am proud of myself and hope you enjoy this video. I rarely actually play videos because they are loud and then it really looks like I'm not doing any work, but I'm alone at the office and came across this one. Its specifically dedicated to my friend Jeremy (who is the only person who ever comments on my blog anymore-- where are all my friends?!?)-- he loves Seinfeld and everytime I see anything Seinfeld related, I think of him. I'm particularly fond of the clip at 1.29 where Jerry's sitting in the window with binoculars wearing a pretty fabulous teal turtleneck. Its very flattering and its absolutely what all the guys on my Christmas list are getting this year.

What if Seinfeld was a dramatic movie about world takeover???

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I have never seen this video before, but it is great. Thank you for dedicating your first video post to me!