Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

# 24 dinner with dave...

I'm staying tonight in Newton so its been a pretty wild night, as most nights up here are. Dave and I went walking after work to get some exercise and I was able to see the new water purifier plant which really is nice, and had a good time talking with my dad. He did confess that sometimes my blog is a bit chuckle and maybe even a bit confusing, so I decided to make this post something he would like! Dads the best! He always takes care of me and loves me- I couldn't ask for a better daddy. He even adores Parker, although tonight he fussed at her because 1) she stinks and 2) she kept laying on the couch with me and ignoring his offers to rub her belly. Usually dad and Parker are pretty chummy so I thought it was funny. He also cooked spaghetti with garlic bread for dinner and it was very good! Thanks dad!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: