Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

# 20 Good times on the telly...

So, my hearing this morning went well (as well as it possibly could) and my dear friend Allison, who is a part of this case, told me later that she wasn't surprised it went well because she had a prayer wall going up-- she had tons of people praying for this situation and for me in particular and my role. It was kind and wonderful and touching and meant a lot to me-- its nice to be protected by prayer sometimes!!! I know prayer really does change things!!

I know my posts lately have been lacking, um, imagination, but bear with me folks and I'll get back to my usual, gregarious blogging soon! Life's full of ups and downs and this has been a down but I think I'm feeling better!!!

Tonight on NBC at 7:30 is a new show, Perfect Couples. It stars Mary Elizabeth Ellis, a friend of mine growing up in Laurel. She has a recurring role on "Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia", which is a hilarious, albeit politically incorrect, show on FX. In real life she's married to Charlie Day (who stars on Its Always Sunny) and she's a totally sweet, talented, fabulous girl and I'm super excited to see her getting her "Big Break"! So, watch the show!

Mary Elizabeth with her husband and other cast members of Sunny:


Perfect Couples poster:

No comments: