Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

# 28 Its already tomorrow...

So its already tomorrow, so technically I've missed # 28, but I'm posting anyway! I'm sure many of you are super concerned and worried about me posting so late, but have no fear! I'm fine!! I'm in Nashville, and having a great time!

Mom, Betsy and I had a great time today exploring Brentwood. We ate at Puffy Muffin, which might be my new favorite place. I had the bacon quiche and poppyseed bread. I also bought a cookbook and a cookie (which I've yet to eat!)

Puffy Muffin:


A picture of a super cute cake they made:


Then we did lots of fun shopping (shhh, don't tell Dad!) and we ate dinner at Chuys, a cool, eclectic Mexican place that my Aunt loves. Peter is my sister Betsy's boyfriend and he joined us for dinner and we love him! He's so great!

Emilee and I are finally back at the hotel, after a super long night. Mom and Aunt Ju had some issues about the hotel rooms this afternoon, but I'm glad to report Em and I are finally settled in the much smaller hotel room. We have a big day planned tomorrow. Hopefully I'll post some pictures!

Good night!!

No comments: