Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

# 52 - 53 Quote of the Day (s)...

I just did the math on the day of the year for my title and I've realize there is a problem. Actually, I just looked in my handy little calendar and they have the days of the year on my dayplanner part, so its really just a matter of looking at the calendar. However, today I realized I am WRONG. Today is actually # 53, but I had yesterday as # 51. So, somewhere I've missed a day, and its not important enough for me to even try to go back and see where I messed up. So, I'm starting over and today will take care of both # 52 and # 53 and we will be all back to normal tomorrow.

The last couple weeks I've hung out a lot with my cousin Em-- partly because she's just so fabulous and partly because she hasn't had to go to work since she's getting ready to go back to nursing school. And we have a good time together, and we laugh at a lot of really super random things. For no real reason. We've recently decided its important to write down some of these random stories or quotes so we can continue to laugh at the long afterwards. Last week I bought this cute little book to keep in my purse (like I need anything else in my already overflowing purse) and will start writing down all my quotes so I can revisit them.





There are many, many quotes that I think of and they make me laugh-- sometimes I cannot even really remember the context of those quotes. Here are a few of my favorites (some of these have been taken from my facebook so you might be familiar with them... if you are a stalker):

There are more idiots than non-idiots. Its a problem, really. Dad the Mayor

She hang up. Mom

She seems like a lady who would like other ladies. Nicholas

Jessica, you are not beautiful. Cousin Em

That is not a real friend-- a real friend would laugh at you when your hair looks terrible. Karen O'Donohoe

You just double-skipped back to yourself? What the heck were you thinking? Jeff Gaddy

It was really more romance than vampire. Penny

Can I call you back? Courtney's fixing to eat a cricket. Katherine

I think people who don't agree with me are stupid idiots. Aunt Ju

I'm ill as a hornet. Ju

These quotes make me laugh everytime I think of them and I look forward to having this book filled with random quotes. Makes me happy!!!! Also I plan on writing all sorts of stuff in here- I am doing a Beth Moore Bible study right now and I underline and circle stuff all the time so I've currently been copying those important sentences into my book so I can reread them when I want to!

1 comment:

kjgatlin said...

I know JU well, and YES, there IS a difference between Idiots and Stupid Idiots.It's doubtful Idiots will ever recover, but it's a sure thing that Stupid Idiots will never improve!!