Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

# 42 Muppet, Wagtail, Sweetest Girl, Pumpkin, Abominable Snowman, Sugar Blossoms

Lots of readers (ahem Mom and Nick) are semi-critical when I don't post a long blog. But, its hard sometimes to post a really long blog via my blackberry and I've only figured out how to post one picture via email at a time. So you know who NEVER complains about the length of my blog posts? Or the topics? Parker, that's who. She loves me unconditionally! She is the sweetest girl, the funniest girl, the best girl. She's my Valentine! So I'm posting a picture of her for all you readers to see how cute she is. She's super cute, but as I've said before, she's not very photogenic, so this picture is one of the few good ones I have of her. One day I will post all the bad ones she takes! They are hilarious- she's possessed looking.

She's cuddled up right against me right now as I watch My Big Redneck Wedding. I'd like this show a lot more if Tom Arnold didn't pop up and talk. This show reminds me of true, pure love. Just like me and my Parker!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: