Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

# 170 Admitting is the first step...

Yesterday I took a big step when I admitted to grounding up benadryl and drugging my sweet Parker for her allergy issues.  I know it LOOKED like I was crushing up some other illegal substance but I promise it wasn't anything illegal or even illicit. 

And today, it might have LOOKED like I'd spilled more illegal substances on my desk just a few minutes ago.  But I promise that it was *only* Crystal Light Lemonade from a little packet. 

And it might have LOOKED like something worse than that when the client walked in my office at that *exact* time as I was trying to clean it up by sweeping it into a little pile. 

And it might have LOOKED like I was doing something wrong when I then started giggling and laughing till my face was red while said client looked at me funny. 

And it might have LOOKED like I was doing somethign wrong when I then started trying to explain and clean up the mess and then I knocked my water over, spilling it on my desk. 

But I promise, its just a coincidence that both of these shady-looking things happened within a 24 hour period.  I'm not a druddie, I promise!!!  It just, apparently, really looks that way!!!!

No comments: