Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Perfectionist...

Frequent readers and fans will notice that this is a new background, and I hope you like it! I've spent WAY too many hours trying to find the perfect background and banner. Its not really that important but I'm obsessed with it being perfect, which is often a problem in my life! But I really like this one and am looking forward to Halloween cause there are some really cute backgrounds for that.

I'm killing time before heading to Newton for a few days. I have a trial Tuesday-- my first trial all on my own so I'm a bit nervous. I'm also heading to Newton County tonight for a Sweet 16 party for my friend Sonji's niece, Gabby. It didn't seem like that long ago when Gabby was born so its depressing to think she's now 16. Its a Mardi Gras themed party! Gabby's totally cool-- just like her Aunt Sonji!

Spent a lot of this morning making my mom look at blog backgrounds. She's tired of looking and, frankly, not a lot of help. I did cook her some yummy sweet and sour chicken with rice-- it was a frozen meal that comes with all the ingredients! My kind of cooking!!!

Nick just got home so now I have to go talk to him. I will post pictures of Parker's new bed soon!!!

2 comments:

CJ said...

I used to do that a lot with myspace...thank the Lord we don't have to deal with that anymore! Love the new look!!!

Scarlett said...

Love the new banner. I am currently trying to make mine cuter. I am just not as advanced as you! Perhaps you should post a "how to". Maybe even include a video!

Good luck on your trial! Love and miss you lots and lots! K