Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

# 179 Have a seat, stay a while...

 This is my new chair in the dining room/office area-- don't you just love it?  Its totally random and totally funky and totally fun!  And guess where I got it?  From my Mamaw.  It was the chair in the back bedroom of my grandparent's house in Newton for as long as I can remember.   I don't know if they had it for my entire life and I don't know where they got it.  Actually, it didn't really match anything in that bedroom and it really wasn't even my Mamaw's style.  But I adore it.  I have always wanted it and after she passed away and we were going through things in the house, I called dibs pretty quickly!  I love it!


 Its one of Parker's favorite places too!!

As Betsy would say, Prettiest Girl!!!
She's also kinda crazy sometimes! 

1 comment:

kjgatlin said...

I LOVEEEEE the chair, but then I love ALL things vintage!