Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Calling all TV watchers...


We got picked to be a Nielsen family for a week! Last week we got a card in the mail warning us of a big white envelope we should be on the lookout for-- and it arrived yesterday. I'm excited-- we did this many summers ago, when I was in Newton, right after college, down with knee surgery so I was watching lots of tv. And I included shows I didn't actually watch but knew they were in danger of being canceled so I put them on there as well. I'm sure the Nielsen people were intrigued by our mix of ESPN, westerns, Star Trek and Law and Order. Just as I'm sure this year they will be similarly confused.

Above is a picture of what we received. Its very unassuming but take note of the two crisp dollar bills we got for our trouble. Mom and I plan to blow that money on a steak dinner! Those Nielsen people know how to tip!

No comments: