Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A taste of what's to come...

This weekend I'm in New Orleans with Emilee and Parker visiting Penny! We are having a fabulous time and I have spent way too much money. I intended to buy lots of Christmas presents but as of yet, Parker is the only one I've bought anything for. She's going to love her gifts! I promise to post lots of pictures of everything soon, but for now, here are some teaser tidbits:

- We were invited to go caroling with Cousin Eddie.
- Cafe Du Monde is not busy at 2:30 in the morning.
- Neither is Magazine Street.
- Hot buttered rum is disgusting, no matter how much you stir it.
- 22 year old Marines don't know where the Ritz-Carlton is.

I'll be posting pictures when I get back home this week. We are getting ready now for our 9:30 reservations at Commander's Palace, and tomorrow we are eating at Mr. B's for brunch (my favorite!) and then shopping until its time for Christmas caroling at Jackson Square! Love New Orleans!!

No comments: