Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Catching up...

Wow, its been a long time since I've updated. Course, not as long as my previous spell over more than one year! But, I am trying to do better, so I hope to update more frequently. You know, for all your readers who cannot get enough of my blog. Yeah, you know who you are.

Last night I went to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Laurel for my cousin's birthday. Well, actually, Brandon is my cousin's husband, but its a lot easier to just say cousin. Furthermore, he's been a part of this family for literally more than a decade so I know him as well as any other part of the family! Happy Birthday, Brandon! Brandon's a cool guy with a great repertoire of imitations of minor, often annoying celebrities. His best is the Gotti boys. He also likes golf, Family Guy, hanging out, but he spends most of his time these days working! He's starting nursing school at William Carey in a few days, so Congrats! While many in the family often feel sorry for Brandon because he has to put up with Emilee, Aunt Ju, me, mom, and all the rest of us, I don't. Not only are we entirely wonderful, fabulous people who are joys to be around all the time, but he also had a good long courtship of my sweet cousin Em, so he has absolutely no excuses. He knew how this family was and still married into it! Happy Birthday, B! You are that much closer to 30!

Buffalo Wild Wings (or BWW as my family refers to it) was ok last night. Its only recently opened, and its opening has coincided with the Dixie Youth World Series in Laurel this week. It was a bit busy and there is no counter at which to place your order, so you have to wait for a waitress. But, its good. My family, especially the boys, really like BWW. In fact, I have several good stories about the boys that involve BWW. Another post, perhaps.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I had no idea you had a blog! So glad I discovered this. Hope you're doing well, baby lawyer....