Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

So, my newest blogging experiment is, you guessed it... loading pictures! Many of you might think, "oh how sweet, she posted a picture of her favorite brother and her sweet little dog, Parker!" And you are partially right! I did post a picture of, in my opinion, the best little dog, ever!! Parker! Its unbelievable how much I love her! I will need another post one day about how great she is!!

I did post a picture of my favorite brother. He's my favorite by default since he's the only one! I do, however, love him lots and lots! The only reason I really posted this picture was because I was trying to figure out how to do it, and this was the only picture I had! Seriously!! I've gotten a new computer and this picture is one that my mom sent me on email a few weeks ago. So, hopefully, I'll get my pictures transferred and start saving news ones, so you won't always have to see Nick!

I'm not sure when this picture was taken, but it was taken in my living room in the chair that Nicholas likes to sit in the most. Unfortunately for me, its also my favorite chair to sit in. My other favorite chair has been taken over by my mom. So, I wind up sitting on the couch instead of either of the two chairs that are MINE! I guess mom took this to send to me and make me jealous.

Nicholas and I do that a lot-- snap pictures of each other with Parker, or of Parker alone and send it to the other one. Mom and Nick especially like to take pictures to show how much Parker is NOT missing me!! But, I know that's not true!!! Well, this was a long post for me just trying to upload a picture! Must get back to work!

No comments: