Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Things to be Excited About...

Its 8:30 and I am still at work. So, to take my mind off that sad fact, here are some things I am excited about.

-- FALL!!! Cooler weather, leaves turning, fall-y smells like my yummy Autumn Wreath candle, cool weather foods like soups and chili
-- Going to the beach this weekend-- headed down there with two friends of mine-- two girls I've known since high school
-- Having to work so much and being stressed about work-- its not fun, but its still a good thing-it means I'm not stressed about not working or not having enough money to pay the bills
-- New Fall TV shows-- even though my favs aren't back yet (Lost and Jericho), I'm glad to see PrisonBreak, the Office, and others back on
-- Netflix-- I love getting a movie in the mail-- sometimes it just brigtens my day! I'm currently watching La Femme Nikita Season 2.

No comments: